A pocket keyholder: the pocket knife for your keys! Can be used 2-sided or 1-sided. When used 1-sided, print a support piece for the other side as well.
When you use less then 3 keys, it's recommended to use a small spring to support the keys.
1) Put the bolts through the holes from one of the two plates and lay this as the bottom plate, bolts pointing upwards
2) Put the keys on the screw, separating them each by a key seperation part
3) Put the plate left, now the top plate, on top of the keys on the bolts
4) Attach the nuts to the bolts, watch to not damage the plates!
* When using single sided, put the support piece in place in the same step as the keys
- 2x bottom / top plate
- Support piece when used 1-sided (*)
- Key seperation parts (**)
- 2x 4mm (M4) bolt (***)
- 2x 4mm (M4) nut
*) The support piece comes for 3 & 4 keys
**) When 1-sided: print the amount of keys -1. When 2-sided: print the amount of keys -2
***) For the length of the bolts: "5+(x*1,5)+(x-1)" mm
x = The amount of keys used
* requires you to own a 3D printer.
|Dimensions||7 cm x 3 cm x 1.8 mm|
|Print volume||2.83 cm3|
Copyright © 2017 Threeate B.V.
All rights reserved. Payments are performed by Threeate B.V.